Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Other Funding Opportunities for Overseas Students

A range of scholarships is available for overseas students, for example through the British Council, Foreign and Commonwealth Office, the Fulbright Trust, the Rhodes Trust, the Felix Scholarship Funds, Weidenfeld, Clarendon, and University Bursaries and College Awards. Separate application may be required and students are advised to consult the information in the Graduate Studies Prospectus for further information or contact the Student Funding Office for help.
Those applying for Weidenfeld and the FCO/OSI scholarships should note that they MUST include all supporting materials required for their intended course. English language certificates must be submitted by any applicant whose first language is not English (who has not successfully completed a degree course in the UK), and for the MSc in Economics for Development, the GRE certificate must be submitted by any applicant whose bachelors degree is not from a British university.

No comments:

Post a Comment